REGIS COLLEGE ATHLETICS MISSION STATEMENT
The Department of Athletics emphasizes academic excellence, commitment to service, competition on the national level and the principles of good sportsmanship. In keeping with the goals of Regis College, the sisters of St. Joseph and Division III of the NCAA, Regis College Athletics joins tradition with innovation to provide a positive, well-balanced and competitive athletic experience for our male and female student-athletes. We expect our student-athletes will grow and develop into responsible, ethical, global citizens. We believe that after graduation, our athletic alumni/ae will make a successful and positive impact upon our increasingly diverse and evolving world.
In support of the above mission, we espouse the following core values:
- To act with respect, honesty and integrity in all endeavors
- To provide opportunities to serve others locally, nationally and globally
- To encourage the discovery of passion for wellness and sport through broad-based programming
- To promote relationships among students, faculty, staff, alumni/ae and friends of the college through diverse activities
- To provide a challenging experience that promotes personal growth and develops lifelong skills